A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Well, managed to get thorugh yesterday without upsetting anyone (well, not to my knowledge anyway!)

Went to the hotel last night only to find they didn't have Sky Sports. So I put in a complaint card saying it wasn't there. I mean, why do hotels only give you 6 channels? (the standard 5 plus a sky channel, either Sky News or Sky Sports News?) I mean, it's not that hard to supply more channels, and would make me stay there again.

However, I suspect the reason is so that they can try and get more money from you as your bored and decide to buy a film instead.

It's not as though the place is cheap. I noted from the menu that a large glass of wine cost £7.45. You can buy a nice bottle for that!!

A long day of meetings ahead, with a late departure home. Great joy.

Oh, and happy minus 1 wedding anniversary to the missus - a year today I'll be getting married. Not that it's looming large over us at all...

No comments: