A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Bugger.

Tiger loses his distance control in the final round of the Masters and a 200-1 shot wins. To be fair, I'd not have picked him anyway. Maybe it's an American thing, but the name Zach annoys me - don't know why and I'm sure people hate my name. Hence I'd have avoided him and picked a European. So, next up is the Grand National. I'm off to phone the missus Grandma, who has won for the last 3 years based purely on luck and chosing the colours she likes. In saying that, I won the sweep at a golf club last year so I can't complain, although only because it was the only horse left in the thing!

A bank holiday is never the same without a trip to the garden centre. So we went there today to get some bedding plants and some stones to finish off a path we made last year - they've not had the stones in stock since then. Never ceases to amaze me the amount of plants there, but I guess that's like saying it's surprising to see CD's in HMV.

Right, best get to the garden to put into a fence post or three before the fence falls over.

No comments: