A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Packed a lot into the last couple of days it has to be said! Yesterday was spent amusing the niece and nephew (well, "to be" once I get married) and family. 4 year olds are hard work! But supreme fun. The little one was cute as well, he can walk for ages now on his own and has very funny likes and dislikes - he hates standing on grass for example. Random, but really amusing when you put him on grass to see what he does.

Last night we went to the local theatre (we times it - 3 minutes 27 seconds door to door - that counts as local in my book!) to see The New Statesman with Rik Mayell. Absolutely hilarious, with some very dodgy lines and completely not politically correct and all the better for it.

Today I spent 2 and half hours in the gym working out how I can get fitter quicker with a trainer. The end result was that I could hardly lift anything when I got in but feel much better for it. So to celebrate I've made a curry for dinner ;-)

Quick note on the return of F1 - great to see Lewis Hamilton doing well in his first race. Heidfeld is lucky to still have a head after Coultard nearly swiped it off with the underside of his car. However I watched the race in sheer desperation for a good showing and it was duller than the M25 in rush hour. The sooner they introduce the new rear wing the better - no overtaking after the first corner until the pitstops. Going to see some DTM and F3 races this year - plenty of action there! Even F2 is a better series now than F1.

No comments: