A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Cider

It's just after 7am. I'm at Londons busiest airport awaiting my flight to Ireland. (mental note - one hour check in for Dublin, no matter what they say it is...). Anyway, I'm sitting in a coffee shop/bar place as all good airports have open at this time of the morning. And the guy next to me, in a suit a full work clothes, orders a pint of Magners. Now, how can anyone drink anything such as cider at 7am? Why is it that if your at an airport people always seem to order booze!

I suspect it's a particularly British thing, a bit like only liking tennis for two weeks in the summer. Come on Tim!

(Note: I don't actually like Henman, good player but blew it. Could still whip my arse though on a tennis court.)

No comments: