A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Road trip

It is with some trepidation I approach today. For it is today that we take the future in-laws to the see the potential wedding venue. It's an hour away in the car. Which on the way up will have lots of questions about what else we've done about the wedding (honestly? not too much). On the way back, it'll be all about the venue and practicalities of the day. Great joy. I'm driving, so can't resort to my usual method of getting through these trips by turning to whisky. I jest, however it is one of those days that I'll be glad when I get home.

The rugby yesterday - Scotland have learned that you cannot give a 21 point head start to anyone, including the Italians, in international rugby. Unbelievable. At least I was at a friends house playing with the new cat, which meant I couldn't see the tv due to the allergic reaction. Why are cat's always attracted to people who are allergic to them?

No comments: