A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

August!!!

OK, so I may have neglected this blog a tad (well, with a last submission date of August)

In the interim time, I've been busy trying to plan a wedding (since I proposed in September), got through Christmas, been skiing in france for the first time (that's skiiing, not going to France), joined a new gym and avoided going to it, and generally got on with stuff.

I'll expand on some of this in more detail over the next few days (better make that weeks ;-)).

I'll stop for now with a story from Jeremy Clarkson, who had written in his blog about how after Sundays episode of Top Gear he received a complaint from the Scottish Green Party. As he rightly points out, what are an environmentalist party watching Top Gear for? What do they hope to gain insight into? And the nature of the complaint? That they said "Speed Kills" at the end and didn't mean it. Pathetic....

No comments: