A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Maybe I should write more bad things about Aberdeen! 2-0 against Motherwell. Plus, the scorer was Darren Mackie! The boy can't finish a jigsaw and he scores two! Happy days! Just need Liverpool to continue to beat Chelsea this afternoon and I'll be even happier (can't see it though).

Have the missus best mate staying this weekend. They started on the wine at lunch yesterday and ended 12 hours later. I missed the first 5 hours (hit the driving range in an attempt to get some practice) but had a cracking laugh. Ended up going to a local Thai place for dinner - the food is superb and I can't wait to go back.

Just wish this rain would stop! It's buggering up my plans (was going to get the bike out and give it a thrashing, but it's chucking it down so that's out).

Wish I had sky so I could settle in to watch the Liverpool game...

No comments: