A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back home

Well, after a frantic few days with the client, I'm back home again now. I'm quite relieved in a way, it's always nice to be home and having the Friday being able to work at home lets me gather my thoughts on the week and get all the little things for work done that you can't do in the office. Downside is the wife to be isn't home yet, still in Scandinavia for another night before she gets home. It's a long week when she is away all week, and it means coming home is something to look forward to, but not as much as when someone is there to say hi when you open the door.

Next week I've been "volunteered" to go on a site visit with work. Which means getting the wellies, the waterproofs and long gloves out. Apparently the smell lasts a good 24 hours. Can hardly wait...

No comments: