A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

So, my first experience of Leeds is a japanese restaurant called Little Tokyo. It was a fantastic little place, food was excellent and the staff spot on. I can see it becoming a favourite.

The hotel is great as well. No need to bribe the staff with chocolates to get a suite here - I got one on my first visit! Nice decorated and quiet, and in the middle of the city you can't get any better. And it's cheaper than the hotels in Worcester, it really reminds you what a con Worcester hotels are!

Off out again tonight, think a curry is in order, though I'm going to have another tomorrow with my uncle who is desperate to go to a vegetarian curry house, and I'll be honest - I'm game!

Off to York for the afternoon and then onto Durham on Thursday, so lots of travel in the next few days. Next week doesn't look any better either, but at least it's mostly on the train (and in 1st class too ;-))

No comments: