A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Good result

Very pleasant drive up this morning, amazing the difference leaving a little bit earlier can make (although, I just know I'm going to be knackered later!)

Great result for Aberdeen last night, 2-0 win over Motherwell. Hopefully it'll let the chairman (wiggy) open the purse strings a bit and we can keep Gary Dempsey (who's been offered a contract from Yeovil!). I see we're getting a new centre half, just hope that means we're not flogging any of our current defence who've been brilliant this season.

Off to stay in the middle of nowhere tonight in a little village as I couldn't get a decent rate in any of the usual hotels. I've stayed there before, cracking food but looking forward to some home comforts on Thursday. I suspect it'll be full of drunk Irish guys going to the horse racing at Cheltenham.

No comments: