A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Strong lager hurts the head in large doses.....

Myself and a collegue took the client for dinner last night. Went to a very pleasant Thai (my favourite place in Worcester for dinner) having gone to the pub beforehand. It was then suggested that we go to the pub after dinner as well, which is fine, although the pub in question sells Staropramen. Three of those and I was feeling great (at the time). Back in the hotel, I fell asleep with the tv on and woke up at 4am with some really bad quiz show on which confused me just a bit. Went back to sleep and when I woke this morning I felt really rough!

Ah well, lessons to be learnt.

Talking of lessons to be learnt, you really would think people would learn not to run some systems on windows.

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/4630

No comments: