A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Pondering

Technology moves at quite a pace doesn't it?

It's been a long time since I posted on here and in that time a lot has changed. House moves, my son has been born, work changes, but perhaps more than that, the growth of Facebook and Twitter as the default method of communicating with friends and family. I have never used this blog as a place to communicate with them, more a place to dot random thoughts down. I suspect the dearth of my entries has coincided with my usage, and that of just about everyone on the planet, to use Facebook as the place to update on what's going on.

So I guess what I'm saying is - why do I keep this now to do that purpose? Do I re-purpose this blog as something more useful on a personal basis, a diary in effect, or something that others may find useful?

I'll ponder on now...

No comments: