A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another day, another bun fight. Fortunately, I wasn't in this meeting, and I really appreciate the team here and the work they've done around it to keep me out of it!

It seems though, that my time here is almost at an end. It will be a shame to go, I've made some good friends and the work is interesting. However, this is an absolutely horrible time to change projects as nobody is doing anything in December, so that's probably next years utilization screwed before it's even begun. Deep joy.

What with everything else that's going on just now, it doesn't exactly leave me in the happiest place, but there you go - that's the so called joy of services work. You do the job, your expendable. You go into this with your eyes open though so you know it can and will happen, but after 3 years it still smarts a bit.

No comments: