A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quandary complete

So I completed my quandary. My colleagues in the main delivered the goods (well, 3 haven't as yet, but that's why I put down 7 people as I knew some were more reliable than others!). All feedback was sent to me by 4pm, and late last night the deed was done. So you can rest easy ;-) to those who did it, I thank you!

Last night was supposed to be about finishing the wedding album. This has been a trauma. I know it's supposed to be fun, but it's just not! We have 833 photos to chose from, and only 80 can go in the album. As such, 1 in 10 needs to be dropped. You'd think this would be easy but as our photographer was just so good it's not!

The cut down list is currently at 137. So it's getting there.

As she did such a good job, here's a link to Catherine so you can see why it's hard!

No comments: