A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Phew.

We had the little niece and nephew to stay last night. They came and stayed for 24 hours. It's enough to put you off having kids.

I adore the little buggers really, but when one says he wants tomato soup, repeatedly, and then you make him said soup and he is informed of the kind act by his Dad, hoping for some respite, only for the little bugger to then say "I hate tomato soup", it's a wonder he didn't go home wearing it. I think I showed remarkable restraint.

I may however have simply been smug in the knowledge that my fantasy football team wiped the floor with everyone this week. It's one of those rare weeks when all your defenders keep clean sheets and score, your midfielder go mad for goals, and your strikers get in among them too. Bliss ;-)

No comments: