A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Friday, April 20, 2007

hybrid aggresion

As ever, a trip on a commuter train into London is always a joy. I just look back at the time I did it every day and wonder - how!?! Supplier meeting this morning, if it went as well as yesterdays it should be a good day.

Played squash the other night, which was good fun (I think it helped that I won by a mile, which to be fair didn't reflect the game). Looking forward to playing again next week, although my opponent opened with "yeah, I love squash, it's a great way to get out your aggrivations". I'll be the only person in history to play squash in full kevlar body armour.

A statistic came my way today which got the brain thinking. As I've talked about cars a bit this week, how's this one grab you. In California, there are 34 million cars. Which is a lot. Of those, approx 135,000 are hybrids, which accounts for about 0.3% of cars in California. That 135,000 also accounts for a quarter of all hybrid sales in the US.

To coin a famous catchphrase - "We're all dooomed!!"

No comments: