A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Port

So a bit of a boys weekend has been had. We all got together in the morning and then went off and played squash for a bit. A bit turned out to be 90 minutes. Which is a LOT of squash. Not having played in about 8 years, I am today a physical wreck. My back hurts, my legs are sore but it was great fun so I'm going to play more (although, maybe not for a few days!)

Afterwards, we watched England struggle against 11 defenders, went for a curry and ended up playing some random dice game until 2am drinking port. One of those days...

Scotland had a cracking result against Georgia, although I think it's all going to come off the rails on Wednesday. I think the best we can hope for is a draw as we are missing so many players, but you just never know.

No comments: