A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Friday, October 03, 2008

So, a couple of weeks since Goodwood and what news. Well, the weather is now blooming freezing! I've been subjected to the joys (?) of Farnborough this week, which is a nice 1:15 drive there and the same back every day. However as my wife is there too, we've been sharing the driving, which means rolling out the Polo, which is only 7 months old and still mint (groan!). I like driving it, it's amazing but it changes your driving style completely! You can nip into little spaces much easier with it, and it's pretty good at motorway speeds too, though there is a bit of road noise as you would expect. However, this morning we took my car, complete with it's smooth and quiet ride and leather.

It's at this point I worked out just how cold it was, as I sat back onto the leather in my shirt, only to find the comfortable leather replaced by something I can only assume came out of a freezer. Dear lord was it cold!!!!

Off to a wedding again this weekend, so a nice long drive up the motorway beckons...

No comments: