A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm knackered! Yesterday I drove up to Worcester for the last time before I get married. Pleasant enough drive, usual hatefulness of a Monday morning in London though. I'm sure it takes people till Tuesday to engage their brains round here. Anyway a good days work in a quiet office and then a gym trip before heading to a local pub for dinner. However, plan B was quickly engaged as they had just shut the kitchen! So we went next door to an Italian I've driven past for 2 years but never been in. Turns out to be a find, with good traditional Italian food, simply cooked and all fresh stuff. Just what you want!

A good nights sleep was interrupted at 6am by the lorries emptying the bins in the street. Rather than waste the time, I got up and headed to the gym for a workout.

So today I'm feeling slightly virtuous but still knackered! Still, last day in Worcester for 4 weeks is always a pleasant feeling :-)

No comments: