A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Baa

A most enjoyable game of squash last night, although we must both have been tired (or fitter?) as I was not nearly as purple as I was after the last game. This was followed up by a meal in Amigos, where as always, the food was good buut we had to wait for it. At least you know it's fresh!

Our new office is taking shape with people settling into where they are supposed to be. One collegue has decided he wants to stay in the old office as the new office has a few connectivity issues. His rants over processes and paperwork are pretty annoying, and have led me to ensure the reason he isn't in the correct place (wireless access) is resolved quickly so I can get on with my work and not listen to bleating all day long.

Wedding update: the current search for a photographer is ongoing. There is however now a shortlist, and so some meetings need to be setup to meet with them and look over their work in more detail. There is so much more to it than you'd imagine, with the current big debate being if we should go digital or film. Film has an appeal for old times sake, although as my other half and her sister have an issue with photos in that they always have their eyes shut in them, there is a risk that all the photos have me grinning like a goon and her with her eyes shut.

Decisions, decisions....

No comments: