A tale of a Scotsman living in SW london...

Monday, March 05, 2007

OOh, naughty me hasn't blogged all weekend!

Friday night was good fun, was nice catching up with the good and the bad of some friends lives. Not too late which was a good thing as I was knackered!

Saturday was spent in the gym in the morning which made me realise I'd made an error. I don't have sky at home as we've not missed it and the money they charge is quite a lot for only watching football. Man Utd v Liverpool was on and I'd timed my gym trip by an hour too early. An hour later and I could have watched it. Ah well, back to trusty old Five Live. Saturday nght had a really good meal with some friends in the Dog And Fox in Wimbledon. It used to be an old fashioned pub and they have expanded it into what was a chinese restaurant and it's now massive, half pub and half gastro pub. The food was good, the company great, and a good time had by all. My friends, ever thoughtful, thought they should get me a present. Weybridge station at 7pm on a Staurday doesn't have a lot of options, so a bag of haribo sweets and an iced bakewell tart from the vending machine was bought. They're nothing but thoughful :-)

Yesterday was back in the gym, in time to watch Bolton play Blackburn. Quite how Blackburn won I'm not sure, it was all Bolton in the bit I watched.

The final episode of Top Gear in the series last night - what on earth am I to do now on a Saturday? It's going to be back to fending off chick flicks on DVD...

No comments: